Form Center

Please note: Do not refresh your page while completing a form. Your information will likely be lost. To save your form so you can continue working on it later you must be logged in. Once logged in, click on Save Progress. To edit it later, log in and return to this page. The saved form will be in the Saved Progress Forms area.

Please note: Information you enter in a form is sent as readable text over the Internet and could be viewed by someone other than the intended recipient. If you would rather provide your information directly, please call the number included on the page with the link to this form.
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

ATV Forms

  1. Goodhue County ATV Permit Application

    ATV Permit Application Form

  1. Goodhue County ATV Permit Renewal Form

    ATV Permit Renewal Form

Camera Registration Form

  1. Camera Registration Form

    This form is to voluntarily sign up for the Community Crime Prevention program through the Goodhue County Sheriff's Office.

Community Engagement

  1. Home Premises Survey

    A home premises survey is a security assessment of both the interior and exterior of your home conducted by a Goodhue County Deputy.

Contact Commissioner

  1. Board Application Form
  1. Contact Commissioner

    Contact your county commissioners using this form.

Contact Us Email Forms

  1. Ask Andrea

    Submit a question to Goodhue County

  2. Contact Assessors
  3. Contact Building & Zoning
  4. Contact County Ag Inspector
  5. Contact County Attorney
  6. Contact Dispatch
  7. Contact Environmental Health
  8. Contact Environmental Health

    Pam Holst

  9. Contact Finance & Taxpayer Services
  10. Contact GIS Web Map Questions
  11. Contact HHS - Social Services
  12. Contact HHS Adult Foster Care Licensing
  13. Contact HHS Child Care Licensing
  14. Contact HHS Child Support
  15. Contact HHS Deputy Director - Public Health
  16. Contact HHS Emergency Preparedness
  17. Contact HHS Healthy Communities
  18. Contact HHS Income Maintenance
  19. Contact HHS South Country Health Alliance
  20. Contact Human Resources
  21. Contact Investigations
  22. Contact Law Library
  23. Contact Planning
  24. Contact Public Works Highway Maintenance
  25. Contact Recorder
  26. Contact Surveyor
  27. Contact Webmaster
  1. Contact Administration
  2. Contact Auditor-Treasurer
  3. Contact Civil Process Division
  4. Contact County Assessor
  5. Contact Court Services
  6. Contact Elections
  7. Contact Environmental Health

    Benjamin Hoyt

  8. Contact Facilities/Maintenance
  9. Contact GIS Map & Data Requests
  10. Contact H&HS HCBS
  11. Contact HHS - Social Services
  12. Contact HHS Child Care Assistance
  13. Contact HHS Child Foster Care
  14. Contact HHS Community Health Educator
  15. Contact HHS Director
  16. Contact HHS Family Health
  17. Contact HHS Immunizations
  18. Contact HHS Public Health
  19. Contact HHS WIC
  20. Contact Information Technology
  21. Contact Land Use Management
  22. Contact OEM
  23. Contact Public Works
  24. Contact Public Works Recycling/Solid Waste
  25. Contact Solid Waste
  26. Contact Veterans Service
  27. Submit your photo

    Submit a photo for use on the county website.

Land Use Forms

  1. Operating Permit Assessment

    An operating permit is required by the Goodhue County Subsurface Sewage Treatment System (SSTS) Ordinance to ensure the compliance of... More…