Establishing Parentage & FAQs

Your Responsibilities

You must report changes that may affect your case. Contact your child support worker if you or the other parent:

  • Applies for public assistance
  • Changes health care providers
  • Changes jobs
  • Changes phone numbers
  • Loses your medical or dental insurance
  • Makes a support payment to the obligee
  • Moves
  • Receives a notice of other court actions regarding support payments
  • Receives a support payment from the obligor

You must also contact your child support worker if the living arrangements of your children change.